Culture of Empowerment: People Management (SBL-Khas Claimable)
Rampai Business Park
DOWNLOAD COURSE BROCHURE (In Progress)
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM (In Progress)
- Equip the supervisor with an understanding of what conflicts are, how they arise, and how to manage and resolve them amicably and by doing so build a better team.
- Assessing the concept of problem-solving and the skills required.
- Understanding what is a culture of empowerment and its benefits for the organization
- Learn how to transform themselves to be empowered persons and to empower their organizations.
- Good Internet Connection
- Laptop / PC
- Headset with Microphone
MODULE #1 – Resolving Conflict between People
- What is Conflict?
- Types of Conflict
- Causes of Conflict
- Conflict Management Styles & Techniques
- Conflict Management Strategies
- Is Conflict always a bad thing?
- Attitude & Perspective
- Resolving Conflict
MODULE #2: Improving People Problem Solving Skills
- What is problem-solving?
- What are the problem-solving skills?
- Problem-solving process and steps
- Quiz – How good are you at solving problems?
- Problem-solving Tool Box :
- Logic Tree
- Hypothesis Pyramid
- Pros and Cons
- Criteria & Evaluation
MODULE #3: Culture of Empowerment – Empowering People
- What does it mean by Empowerment?
- How does Empowerment change the way we work?
- Empowerment vs Delegation – an outcome not inputs
- Communicating Empowerment: the Outcome Approach
- Getting it in place: the 6 simple steps
- Enabling Others: Changing Perceptions
- Characteristics of an Empowered Person – Self Assessment
MODULE #4: Communication with People
- What is Communication?
- Categories of Communication
- The Communication Process
- Communication Channels
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Effective Listening
- Self Assessment of Listening Skills
- Application of Effective Listening and Communication Skills
Who Should Attend
- Senior Executive
- Senior Managers