HR Series: Strategic Human Resource Management
- Understanding the fundamentals of Talent Management and its impact on overall business performance.
- Articulate best practices and critical processes of Talent Management and relate them to their key roles and responsibilities.
- Connect their roles to the overall Organisation’s Talent Management framework and strategy.
- Demonstrate critical HR Business Partner skills in building a talent pipeline for business sustainability.
- Implement Talent Management processes and strategies that are aligned with business directions.
Who Should Attend:
- HR Managers & Officers
- Head of Departments
- and those who are entrusted with the responsibilities in training
NOTE: For employers who intended to apply for SBL-Khas contact 019 657 1504 to register
Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.